Website Cox Media Group
The person in this position can be located in any CMG Radio Market.
Cox Media Group is looking for a dynamic, driven individual with a passion for multi- media products who thrives in a challenging, fast paced environment. The right candidate will become the Continuity Coordinator and provide administrative support within the office. The main responsibility of the Continuity Coordinator is to provide support to the Media Consultants.
• Determine priority for processing, assigning and adjusting commercial copy instructions for 4 stations.
• Work closely with Production, Sales, Traffic and the assistant Continuity Coordinator.
• Communicate status of copy and copy changes to Traffic Managers.
• Manage the paperless production order system.
• Track and enter Co-op copy scripts for proper invoicing.
• Oversee general copy inbox and handle work to confirm no orders are overlooked.
• Process/manage incoming production orders from vCreative (broadcast software).
• Communicate status of copy and copy changes to Traffic.
• Enter production orders for local and national agency traffic instructions.
• Understand total traffic system in order to provide back-up to Traffic Director when needed.
• Implement same-day copy changes.
• Generate daily reports and notify all parties of missing copy and prepayment.
• Process network barter spots affidavits in a timely manner.
• Oversee general copy ATL Traffic & ATL National inbox and handle work to confirm no orders are overlooked.
• In-depth knowledge of Wide Orbit or other broadcast scheduling software.
• Maintain network schedules, traffic instructions and assigning copy in Wide orbit.
• Process/manage cart numbers for incoming Production Orders in Wide orbit.
• Attach scripts to production orders as necessary.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Lync & Excel.
• Basic website HTML skills.
• Ability to multitask and distribute work equitably.
• Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
• Provide miscellaneous administrative duties on an as needed basis.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Strong interpersonal skills and strong work ethic.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proactive and focused.
• Works effectively in a team environment and independently.
• Positive attitude and dependability.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Wide Orbit experience
• Radio or TV traffic experience
• Two (2) year associates degree
• Minimum two (2) years prior experience working in an office environment.
• Must be focused, proactive, innovative, work effectively in a team environment and also possess the ability to work independently.
• A strong work ethic, positive attitude and dependability are required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.coxmediagroup.com.