Website Cox Media Group Tulsa
Build the Future of Media
The Account Executive is responsible for generating media revenues for the assigned market to meet or exceed predetermined goals. You will also create revenues by working collaboratively with Local Sales Managers, by making sales presentations and by directly selling to key primary and secondary accounts as assigned. You will service and secure mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies or individuals that have a desire to reach their target audience through various advertising channels and services.
- Develop and manage revenue producing relationships with clients and agencies
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs based solutions to achieve them
- Oversee campaign execution and analysis
- Provide consultation to sales managers, sales teams and clients
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
- Proven track record of sales success in local media setting
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of three years of media sales, account management or buying experience preferred
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work with brand teams, ad operations and finance to provide client satisfaction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Some travel necessary
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required
- Must have good working knowledge of ratings, BAR reports, etc.
- Co-op and vendor support knowledge helpful
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.