Website Griffin Communications Statewide
HUMILITY. PASSION. SMART.
Griffin Communications is a special place. You won’t find any multi-media company quite like it.
We put people first and are committed to keeping Oklahomans safe, informed and entertained. It starts with the Griffin family, local owners with deep roots and commitment to Oklahoma.
How do we do this? We hire smart (people smart), passionate and humble people who want to be part of something special.
We are an Oklahoma-owned and operated multi-media company that reaches more than 90 percent of Oklahoma households with our television and radio stations, statewide radio network, internet sites, digital outdoor network and mobile information distribution channels.
We are “Oklahoma’s Own!” Click on the link to learn more about the culture at Griffin Communications. http://griffincommunications.net/.
Griffin Communications Statewide: KWTV, KOTV, KQCW, KSBI
Are you creative, multi-talented and passionate about news and weather marketing? Griffin Communications is looking for a marketing writer/producer to join our award-winning team. This statewide position is based out of Tulsa: an upcoming city with an Austin-like vibe.
Griffin Communications is one of the few family-owned companies in the news business. Griffin owns two CBS affiliates and a CW affiliate as well as 5 radio stations. All operate powerhouse websites, social, and mobile. The atmosphere is friendly, informal, professional and creative with work from home options.
A Marketing Producer at Griffin needs to be a strategic and creative team player. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative and energetic person to join the dominant news company in the state of Oklahoma.
· Conceptualize, write, produce and edit strong tv spots, social media posts, and long form videos. We support news, weather, locally produced specials, syndicated shows, contests, client initiatives and the station’s community outreach efforts. You won’t be bored!
· Manage many projects and deadlines at once.
· Occasionally assist with community events, large and small.
· Strong organizational skills a must.
· Great copywriting skills and strong creative
· This is a statewide position – some travel to Oklahoma City required
· Avid, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere editing experience
· The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Full-time: must be willing to work flexible hours when needed — including, nights,
weekends, and holidays
· College degree in television, marketing or related field
· Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
· Design skills a plus
· 2 or more years’ experience promoting news/weather
How to Apply
Click on this link to apply: https://bit.ly/37gXTAL
It is Griffin’s policy to comply with all aspects of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, the Age Discrimination Act of 1987 as amended, the 1991 Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and other applicable legislation. Equal employment opportunity will be provided all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age or veteran status. Any individual who believes that his or her employment rights have been violated may file a charge of discrimination with EEOC.
Griffin Communications, L.L.C., an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.