Website Griffin Radio
HUMILITY. PASSION. SMART.
Griffin Communications is a special place. You won’t find any multi-media company quite like it.
We put people first and are committed to keeping Oklahomans safe, informed and entertained. It starts with the Griffin family, local owners with deep roots and commitment to Oklahoma.
How do we do this? We hire smart (people smart), passionate and humble people who want to be part of something special.
We are an Oklahoma-owned and operated multi-media company that reaches more than 90 percent of Oklahoma households with our television and radio stations, statewide radio network, internet sites, digital outdoor network and mobile information distribution channels.
We are “Oklahoma’s Own!” Click on the link to learn more about the culture at Griffin Communications. http://griffincommunications.net/.
Radio Producer PT at Griffin Radio helps drive the “Ideal Team Player” culture. We are seeking a part-time sports producer, local and experienced on-air talent and board ops on one of the most successful radio groups in Oklahoma! The ideal candidates must possess excellent verbal, written and social media communication skills.
• Producing radio sports programming for TU, OSU & Jenks HS.
• Operate on-air console and audio controls.
• Manage the digital efforts of your show, including digital content for our website/social media channels that mainly focuses on local news and/or stories related to classic hits music/artists.
• Operate the in-studio board for live remote broadcasts.
• Receive, screen and record listeners phone calls for on-air playback consideration during your show, if applicable.
• Additional duties assigned by the Program Director.
HOURS/SCHEDULE: Part-time schedule. Must be flexible to schedule changes due to holidays, vacations, game schedules, coaches shows, etc.
• Working knowledge of radio automation software. (Wide Orbit)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to relate to the audience and have strong listener interaction.
• Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
• Fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
• Must be available to fill in with reasonable request time, especially on weekdays and holidays.
How to Apply – Click on this link to apply: https://bit.ly/395wQci
It is Griffin’s policy to comply with all aspects of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, the Age Discrimination Act of 1987 as amended, the 1991 Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and other applicable legislation. Equal employment opportunity will be provided all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age or veteran status. Any individual who believes that his or her employment rights have been violated may file a charge of discrimination with EEOC.
Griffin Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.