In addition to receptionist duties, provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
• Receptionist / front desk duties.
• Distributes prizes. Greet guests.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
• Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
•Knowledge of Sales Force helpful but not required.
•Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines.
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Radio Fusion or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar.
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
• 1-3 years’ experience
• College Preferred
TULSA, OK: 7136 S YALE, SUITE 500, 74136
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.iHeartMediaCareers.com.