Deploys commercial advertising — configuring, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing ad campaigns, utilizing emerging technology, applying campaign strategy, and providing unsurpassed customer service.
• Handles all aspects of assigned stations(s) including placing bumped spots, rearranging spots on log in non-competitive slots, assigning cart numbers on production orders, making sure all copies are turned in, adding daily networks to log, changing computer data when necessary.
• Produces daily commercial logs by obtaining information, importing orders, and capturing commercial advertising schedules.
• Enters commercial advertising schedules and maintains database by reviewing and resolving error reports with the ultimate goal of optimizing revenue.
• Interfaces with Sales Management regarding inventory issues.
• Collaborates with management, Account Executives and Sales Support to ensure commercial spots are executed in accordance with contract provisions.
• Monitors changes and resolves Traffic department discrepancies.
• Manages flow of information and service inquiries in Salesforce/Viero systems.
• Coordinates with other departments to maintain commercial inventory and to provide billing information.
• Updates Sales Managers on available inventory.
• Plans and schedules to meet all require deadlines, (daily, weekly and monthly).
• Resolves problems among Sales, Continuity, Programming, Traffic, and Accounting.
• Prints and distributes sales contracts, attaches printed contracts with signed orders and places in files.
• Posts logs on a daily basis; prints log reports and files on a monthly basis.
• Completes all network production (i.e., barter spots, affidavits).
• May require flexibility in work schedules.
• May back up other Traffic Coordinators in and out of market when sick or on vacation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms
• Familiarity with Saleforce/Viero systems a plus
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and insertion/purchase orders
• Excellent time management; ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated data entry skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Prefer 2-5 years’ experience in automated broadcast traffic system
• High school diploma or equivalent
• None required
To apply for this job please visit www.iHeartMediaCareers.com.