KICM 97.7 FM
Keystone Broadcasting, Corp. a locally owned radio broadcasting company with four radio stations in South Central Oklahoma has an opening for an Afternoon On-Air position / Production Director at KICM 97.7 FM. This is the #1 FM radio station in Southern Oklahoma based in Ardmore. Applicants will need to be able to work closely with ownership. Interested applicants should be proficient in or knowledgeable of the following:
· Perform an on-air afternoon show on KICM 97.7 FM. Occasional Morning Show fill-in. Oversee production for KICM 97.7 and assist with production, commercial insertion for the other three stations in our ownership..
· Ability to conduct LIVE remotes, appearances, and board operation.
· Seeking a talented & versatile person in Adobe audition, Cool Edit or similar production scheduling, & copy writing.
· Familiar with Skylla Automation system.
· Coordinate with programming, marketing and sales staff closely, to produce effective commercials.
· Have a Valid driver’s license
· Ability to work in a social setting, and willingness to be involved in the local community.
· Sports broadcasting: KICM 97.7 FM carries 5-high school football broadcasts in the Fall, so willingness to be involved with sports broadcasts is tremendous plus.
When applying, please include “Afternoon / Production Director Inquiry” in the subject line. Send email with resume, and a Head shot photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, religion or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit www.kicm.com.