KOKH FOX 25, in Oklahoma City, is seeking an aggressive, energetic, and creative full-time News Assignment Desk Coordinator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Gathering news affecting the community
* Preparing story items for presentation in the newscasts
* Assisting in the efficient operation of the assignment desk
Required skills and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
* A minimum of one (1) year of assignment desk experience
* Commitment to journalistic standards of ethics and accuracy
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Basic computer knowledge/word processing skills
* General knowledge and interest in local, national, and world news
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
* Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, and emerging social media
A Bachelor’s degree with a major in journalism is also preferred. This position is full-time and will require working a flexible schedule that includes nights and holidays. Please apply online at www.sbgi.net
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org