KOKH FOX 25 & KOCB CW 34 in Oklahoma City is looking for a full-time Research Director to interpret our local broadcast television stations’ ratings and drive the research efforts to support Account Executives and Sales Managers in selling the stations. In addition, this position will assist in the creation of sales materials used by local and national Account Executives, Sales Assistants, and station management.
Required skills include:
* High level of proficiency working with Nielsen Media Research on local television sample
* Expert level proficiency in all MS Office products, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Expert level proficiency with media related software including OSi, AdConnections, Media Audit, KANTAR Media, Google Analytics or other comparable software
* Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other creative suites a plus
* Excellent writer and presenter with ability to attend and make sales calls with local Account Executives
* Must be comfortable training staff on new software, measurement techniques, ratings or research developments
* Must be diligent, pay strict attention to detail and be a self-starter
* Must be able to work unsupervised and still maintain a very high level of accountability
* Must be able to effectively position and sell local broadcast affiliates with creative research and out of the box thinking
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English or Statistics or equivalent experience
* 3-5 Years of experience working inside a small to mid-size meter-diary or local people meter market
* 3-5 years of research experience working inside a local television station sales department
* Expert level background and knowledge base in television marketing including competitive media, ratings calculations, estimate preparation and qualitative measurement
**** This is not an entry level position ****
Candidates must apply on-line to be considered! To apply for this position, include your salary requirements and apply below or visit www.sbgi.net.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org