Producer. KOKH FOX 25 in Oklahoma City has an immediate opening for a Full Time Digital Content News
The Digital Content Producer is responsible for publishing daily news and breaking news content to the station’s website, copy editing staff stories, and managing the look of okcfox.com. This position also manages our significant presence on social media platforms and is responsible for working closely with newsroom staff to keep our viewers and digital consumers updated on all screens.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Effective & Timely use of Internet, Social Networking and Mobile. Seek out and post relevant information (words, images and/or video) to station’s digital platforms in an accurate and timely manner.
· Engage audience through effective use of social media, (E.G., Facebook, Twitter) for both newsgathering purposes and interaction. Also includes uploading material (words, stills and/or video) from the field or TV station to those sites when applicable.
· Engage and help grow audience through effective use of station’s mobile news platform. Includes sending breaking news, sports or weather alerts to mobile devices.
· Expertise with content management systems, digital metric tools and social management tools required.
· At least one (1) year of previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station
· Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills
· Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and Newsroom systems such as INews
· Ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
· Flexibility on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
· Journalism degree preferred.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Employer!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com