Hearst Television’s KOCO-TV has an opening for a Creative Services Multi-Media Writer/Producer. You’ll work closely with our award-winning team to write, produce and creatively execute daily news promotion for on-air, digital and social media. You’ll work with our team on station events, campaigns and marketing projects. We have a creative, team-oriented environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and advance and be part of one of the best media companies in the country, Hearst Television.
• Conceptualize, write, shoot and edit daily news promotion
• Work closely with reporters and management staff on story development
• Analyze editorial content to coordinate the best on-air, social and digital marketing
• Help produce and execute community outreach events, including on-air promotion and event planning/execution
• Contribution to creative brainstorms across all departments
• Television promotion and production experience preferred
• Experience with Adobe applications Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop
• Demonstrated relevant and versatile skillset with experience in media production and/or graphic design
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere
• Proficient in videography and lighting
• Demonstrated ability to write compelling, conversational copy
• Work well under deadlines
• Work well with a team and work well unsupervised
To apply for this job please visit hearst.referrals.selectminds.com.