KOCO-TV, Hearst Television’s ABC affiliate in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is seeking a well-organized person, with excellent communication skills, to represent the station as Local Sales Assistant. The position serves as a liaison between the local sales staff and advertisers and advertising agencies. Duties include preparing presentations, accurately placing TV and online advertising orders, and providing follow-up in audience delivery and billing detail for KOCO-TV, ME-TV OKC, and KOCO.COM & Mobile.
· Deal directly with clients
· Assist with presentations
· Process sales contracts
· Maintains sales agreements between the advertising agencies and KOCO
· Handle make-goods
· Complete post-analysis
· Assist with detailed tasks as determined by the Local Sales Manager and Account Executives
· Ability multi-task and prioritize workload.
· Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
· Must be an excellent communicator.
· Being a team player is important to be successful in this position.
· Must be computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have willingness to learn new industry related programs.
· College degree in broadcast journalism, broadcast news, or related field or equivalent work experience
· All business-related experience considered.
· Will train on industry software.
· Advertising agency or Television Rep firm experience a plus.
Please visit http://careers.hearsttelevision.com/ to apply. EOE
To apply for this job please visit careers.hearsttelevision.com.