Website KWTV - News 9
DUTIES: Work within established Sales Department guidelines to maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seek new customers. Execute plans and strategies set forth by sales management. Maintain awareness of the competition. Maintain visibility in the community and awareness of legal issues, including antitrust, political, payola, and fraudulent billing. Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including driving personal vehicle for company business.
SKILLS: Responsible for working closely with digital sales manager to execute various digital ad campaign functions, including but not limited to the following:
• Solid understanding of all digital ad products including 3rd party products as well as pricing and inventory
• Proposal creation process which includes checking avails, completing RFP worksheets, making product recommendations and pricing
• Digital ad campaign execution
• Client research prior to face to face meetings
• Develop strong relationship with each of the account executives in order to educate and grow digital revenue
• Work with account executives to prospect for leads
• Assist digital sales manager with various duties related to major accounts
• Responsible for developing new business in conjunction with current account executives
• Stay current on emerging digital trends, products
• Seek solutions to client concerns and complaints in accordance with company policy
EDUCATION: Prior sales experience in a sales or marketing related field preferred. Formal education of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or related field preferred. Related experience will be evaluated by Company management and may be substituted on the basis of two years of experience equals one year of education. Knowledge of personal computers to include Microsoft Operating Systems (Word, Excel, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply online at https://bit.ly/2wmBXEO
Please email questions to email@example.com.
It is Griffin’s policy to comply with all aspects of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, the Age Discrimination Act of 1987 as amended, the 1991 Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and other applicable legislation. Equal employment opportunity will be provided all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age or veteran status. Any individual who believes that his or her employment rights have been violated may file a charge of discrimination with EEOC.
Griffin Communications, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org