Website KXII TV
KXII is looking to fill a full-time Creative Services Editor in our Sherman, Texas studio in the backyard of Lake Texoma. If you have experience in Creative Services or with a Production Company and are looking to showcase and grow your skill set, this is the opportunity for you. Hours are, but not limited to, 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Advancing your production skills and quality with the tools of the trade.
* Writing creative and out of the box copy for commercial creative and station promotion.
* Story boarding your concept for presentation and execution.
* Shooting video utilizing the full capability of the camera and equipment.
* Editing commercials & station promotion, delivering a great product.
* Downloading and editing Network & Syndicated promotional content for the target audience in our market.
* Station automation log fill to reach the audience with strategy.
* Client interaction to help build and hold strong relationships while making their message come to life.
Some education or experience in television/radio broadcasting or creative production is preferred. Editing skills in Adobe products such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator are required. Photography skills are preferred. Accuracy, attention to detail and a team-oriented attitude are mandatory. College or technical degrees are strongly considered but not required. Must commit to Gray Television’s drug free workplace policy. KXII is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. To apply please click on the link below.
To apply for this job please visit www.kxii.com.