Website Mid-Continental Broadcasting
Identify and develop new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet set sales goals.
• Identify and solicit new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Service and grow existing base of clients.
• Create and deliver effective sales presentations.
• Maintain client satisfaction.
• Follow all station procedures for writing orders, resolving billing issues, and submitting regular reports.
• Candidate responsible for their own transportation, have a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, prioritize, and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
Mid-Continental Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org