Website Mountaineer Radio
On-Air Personality/Sports Announcer – 93.1FM/104.9FM/Mountaineer TV
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
· High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree a plus.
· Some on-air radio experience required. Morning Show experience a plus.
· Sports play by play-color commentary broadcasting experience required with multiple sports knowledge.
· Part time radio sales a plus.
· Must have a good speaking voice with good diction.
· Excellent communication skills a must. Ability to read and deliver copy on air.
· Ability to speak and talk in front of people.
· Ability to effectively use computers and social media.
· Available to work various hours as needed including some nights and weekends.
· Knowledge of Adobe Audition, Zetta and G-selector a plus.
· Must have a current Oklahoma driver’s license with safe driving record.
· Commitment to the mission of Eastern Oklahoma State College.
· Perform a daily on-air morning radio show.
· Lead sports broadcast team as the play by play/color commentator for college and area high school games in all sports.
· Read copy, voice, and produce commercials and Public Service Announcements.
· Work the control room board for live events as needed.
· Make public appearances including performing live radio remotes.
· Answer phones and assist with walk in customers. Assist with sales as needed.
· Make announcements on social media pages and websites.
· Write copy as needed.
· Assist General Manager as directed and needed with various tasks.
Length of Assignment:
Full time – twelve months.
Doug Sims, Mountaineer Radio-TV General Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-465-1410.
Submit a letter of application, Eastern employment application, and résumé to:
Eastern Oklahoma State College Amy Armstrong, Human Resources 1301 West Main Wilburton, OK 74578 E-mail:email@example.com Fax: 918-465-4421 Website: www.eosc.edu Phone: 918-465-1777
Review of applications will begin immediately; submission of applications encouraged until position is filled.
Eastern Oklahoma State College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE)
To apply for this job please visit eosc.edu.