Oklahoma Educational Television Authority
The Oklahoma Educational Television Authority (OETA) announces the opening of the full-time position titled VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE located in Oklahoma City. The most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Reporting to the Executive Director, and serving as an integral member of the management team, this position will be responsible for the day to day operations of Finance and Human Resources.
• Responsible for all accounting and budgeting procedures and processes.
• Maintain in-house general ledger, accounts receivables, fixed assets, etc.
• Prepare all financial reports for external audits.
• Responsible for administration of all grants.
• Prepare financial and personnel reports for board meetings.
• Prepare annual Audited Financial Report (AFR) to Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB).
• Prepare annual SABS and SAS reports to CPB.
• Keep up to date on all federal and state rules applying to financial or human resources.
• Responsible for all hiring, terminations and retirements; ensure compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
• Responsible for maintaining handbook and other documents as required.
• Complete EEOC report to be filed with the Federal Communications Commission.
• Responsible for Workers Compensation.
• Other duties as required.
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or other closely related field is required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a finance, including a supervisory role.
• Knowledge of state budget processes, State of Oklahoma financial and human resources systems a plus.
• Ability to establish and manage internal accounting procedures and systems in accordance with the State of Oklahoma and the Federal Government.
• Ability to establish and manage administrative procedures and systems in accordance with state and Federal Government guidelines.
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively
interface with management team, OETA’s Board of Directors and other staff.
• Passion for OETA’s mission.
• Ability to lift up to 30lbs and have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license.
Salary up to $64,000. A generous benefit packet including health, leave, retirement, plus much
more is included.
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter, application and resume to OETA, Human Resources, P.O. Box 14190,
Oklahoma City, OK 73113, (405) 848-8501 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available online at OETA.tv or in person at 7403 N. Kelley Avenue, Oklahoma City.
OETA IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com