Townsquare Media, The #1 Radio Group in Wichita Falls, Texas
Townsquare Media Wichita Falls includes well-known brands like 92.9 NIN, 106.3 The Buzz, 102.3 The Bull, and News Talk 1290
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Are you passionate about people, learning and excelling in the workplace? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then we want to talk to you!
Townsquare Media Wichita Falls is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations.
· Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension, and digital marketing services.
· Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
· Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
· Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
· Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
· Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
· Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success in achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
· Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
· Passion for people, learning and winning.
· Goal oriented with a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn and achieve.
· Previous sales experience or marketing experience is a plus- A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
· Knowledge and experience with digital media.
· The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
· Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
· Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
· Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
· Three weeks of Vacation Time
Company provided Laptop
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
High Energy Work Environment
Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast-growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment, and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising and marketing solutions platform in small and mid-sized markets. Our assets include 321 radio stations and more than 330+ local websites with over 50 million active monthly users in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) and approximately 400 live events with over two million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such as KNIN, KBZS, KWFS-FM and KWFS-AM; iconic regional and national events such as the Taste of Country Music Festival, WE Fest, Country Jam, the Boise Music Festival, the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival and Taste of Fort Collins; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.comand Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org