The Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation will award six $2,000 scholarships to deserving students for use during the Fall 2022 and/or Spring 2023 semesters.
- Must be majoring in broadcasting at an Oklahoma college or university
that offers a broadcasting-related degree.
- Must be a junior or senior during the above time period.
- Must be maintaining a minimum "B" grade average in all courses.
- Must carry at least 12 hours during the applicable semester(s).
- Must be planning to enter the broadcast industry upon graduation.
An OAB Education Foundation Application Form must be completed in full and received in the OAB office no later than February 4, 2022. Application must include a letter from the student's broadcast instructor or department head endorsing their application and attesting to the minimum grade average and other information contained in the application. The instructor should email the letter to email@example.com before the February 4 deadline.
Selection will be based on academic achievement, broadcast industry related experience, extracurricular activities, financial need, and career goals. Recipients will be notified by e-mail on February 11, 2022, and will be recognized at the annual OAB/OBEA Student Luncheon on Thursday, March 24, 2022, at the River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa.
Complete and submit the following application form.
Qualifications and Entry Requirements are outlined above. Please read carefully before applying.