- $2,000 Harold C. & Frances L. Stuart Scholarship
- $2,000 Dr. Keith Swezey Memorial Scholarship
- $2,000 Sadie Adwon Memorial Scholarship
- $2,000 Bill Teegins Memorial Scholarship
- $2,000 Stan Forrer Memorial Scholarship
- $2,000 Carl C. Smith Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- Be enrolled in an Oklahoma college or university broadcast program and majoring in broadcasting,
- Be a junior or senior during the scholarship year,
- Maintain a minimum "B" average grade in all courses,
- Carry at least 12 hours during the scholarship period.
- Plan to enter broadcasting upon graduation.
For more information, call 405-848-0771 or e-mail OAB.
February 17, 2020
Ken R. Greenwood Student Assistance Fund
Each year the OAB Education Foundation allocates $1,000 to assist broadcast students in financial need. A student may apply for a maximum of $250 for any financial need that may be impacting the student's education. A letter from the student's department head or professor must accompany the request. the student's faculty advisor should contact Vance Harrison at email@example.com to request funds.
$3,000 Lisa John Faculty Fellowship
The OAB Education Foundation Lisa John Faculty Fellowship provides an opportunity for a broadcast faculty member to update their teaching skills and develop closer relationships with radio and television broadcasters. The fellowship is a four-week work program in an Oklahoma radio or television station. The recipient and host station are required to develop a 40-hour per week, four-week program, mutually acceptable to both parties and approved by the OAB Education Foundation.
Any member of the broadcast faculty of an Oklahoma college or university is eligible to apply for the Fellowship.