FCC Issues for Broadcasters During the Pandemic
Tuesday, April 21 | 2 PM EDT
While the FCC building is virtually empty, the Commission continues to operate during the pandemic. In fact, it has issued a number of rulings designed to help broadcasters during the current crisis while continuing to churn out its routine work.
On Tuesday, April 21, WBK will present a free webinar with David Oxenford to discuss what broadcasters need to know about what the FCC is doing during the pandemic.
Questions to be addressed include:
- Can I still contact the FCC, and will they still act on my applications?
- How does the pandemic affect FCC filing deadlines and the public file obligations?
- Has the FCC provided any relief for broadcasters?
- What was that political broadcasting ruling last week?
- FCC issues you should be considering if you are working remotely.
- What other actions of importance to broadcasters has the FCC taken in the last few
Please join us by registering at: bit.ly/FCCIssuesforBroadcasters.