On Thursday, April 2nd, the OAB will host a brief webinar with Washington counsel David Oxenford to discuss the things you need to know about the FCC during the pandemic. Five questions to be answered include:
- Can I still contact the FCC if I need to?
- How does the pandemic affect FCC filing deadlines and the public file obligations?
- Has the FCC provided any relief for broadcasters?
- What was that political broadcasting ruling last week?
- FCC issues you should be considering if you are working remotely.
Join us Thursday for a discussion of these and other issues at 11:00 am CDT.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone at: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/266228117
You can also dial in at: (571) 317 – 3122 Access code: 266-228-117
This presentation will be on the GoToMeeting platform. We recommend installing GoToMeeting software prior to the start of the meeting, which should take only a few seconds to complete. Get the app at: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/266228117